All Majestic Memberships are managed by the App Store and Google Play. Our Support Team has limited to nonexistent access to your subscription or billing information.
❗There are generally no refunds for partially used periods, unused or accidental subscriptions, or on the grounds of disliking the app. However, if you feel strongly that you deserve a refund, there are a few things you can do.
- Sign into iTunes on a computer.
- Select the iTunes Store.
- Navigate to the store section and select 'Account' from the sidebar.
- Sign in with your Apple ID info.
- Scroll down to ‘Purchase History’ and click ‘See All’.
- Find your Feeld transaction and select ‘More’.
- Click on ‘Report a Problem’.
- You will be directed to a new page where you can choose the issue that affects you from the drop-down menu.
- Further explain your issue and your refund request.
- Click 'Submit'. Apple will review your refund request and let you know their decision.
ℹ Please note that the App Store is the only entity that can issue refunds for any of its apps, including Feeld.
If it's been less that 48 hours since the charge occurred, Google Play may be able to offer you a refund:
- On your computer, go to play.google.com/store/account.
- Click 'Order history'.
- Find the order that you want to return.
- Select 'Request a refund' or 'Report a problem' and choose the option that describes your situation.
- Complete the form and note that you'd like a refund.
- Google Play will get back to you with a decision. Please note that this can take up to four working days.
📮 Finally, if you've had a disappointing experience using Majestic - let us know and we'll do our best to help. To contact Support please tap the messaging launcher in the right hand-side corner.