If you're a legitimate user and you've been blocked, you've probably been reported by our community for coming across as fake, misleading or dangerous.
What will definitely get you blocked:
- Your photos are sexually explicit, or they show nudity, violence, hate speech or guns. Read our Photo Guidelines to understand what type of photos are not allowed.
- You have sent unsolicited photos of genitalia or of sexual nature to other Feeld members.
- You have photos of or with children on your profile.
- Your profile description includes links to third-party websites and apps or phone numbers. While linking your Instagram is allowed, other members may suspect you're not real and report your profile. Including Kik, Telegram or Google Meet handles is not allowed.
- Your profile advertises a product, a service or an event. To protect our Community, only our official partners can advertise events on Feeld. If you'd like to partner with us, please get in touch.
- Your profile description solicits money for sex, or includes mentions to OnlyFans, Cash App or findom.
- Your profile description or photos contain rude, racist, xenophobic, ageist, ableist, homophobic, transphobic, and/or sexist comments.
- You have been offensive, racist, xenophobic, ageist, ableist, homophobic, transphobic, and/or sexist or otherwise discriminatory to other Feeld members, on chat or offline.
- You use Feeld to catfish other members, or you're misrepresenting yourself in your description and/or photos.
- Your online or offline behaviour breaches our Community Guidelines.
What may get you blocked (but you can contact us to get your block lifted):
- Your profile has a blank description.
- You don't have any photos featuring your face. You don't have to show your face if you don't feel comfortable doing so, but your profile is more likely to be reported and blocked automatically.
- You have insufficient or low-quality photos.
- You are a couple using a single profile. We encourage our members to use paired profiles, but we understand that not all couples feel comfortable using separate accounts. If you're not part of a couple and mislead other members to believe you are, we'll block you permanently.
- Your account is listed as a different gender than how you present yourself. We absolutely don't want to police your description or your gender, even if it doesn't match the way you present yourself, but other members may think you're a catfish and flag your profile. If this happens to you and it wasn't your intention to deceive anyone, we will unblock you.
- You have created several accounts in the past. You can terminate and create a Feeld account as many times as you want, but if other members see several accounts with similar photos and/or description, they may suspect that you're fake or a bot and flag your account. This can also happen if you create multiple accounts by accident.
❗️If you think you've been blocked unjustly, please reach out to our Support team by using the chat icon in the lower right corner of this screen. We'll verify the reason for the block and restore your access, if justified.