When you hide your profile from Discover, new people won't come across you while swiping.
You'll still be able to see your existing Connections and continue chatting, however. To do this:
- Open Feeld.
- Go to your profile (it's the human icon in the bottom right corner).
- Click on 'Search Settings'.
- Scroll down to 'Show me on Feeld'.
- Turning the toggle to black will make you as 'currently visible on Discover'.
- Turning the toggle grey will ensure you're 'hidden from Discover'.
🔔 Remember to un-hide your account when you feel like making new Connections again!
💡If you want to hide from Discover and your Connections, deactivating your account is the better option.