You can set an expiration time for those images that you want your Connections to only see once.
If you're worried about your privacy, you can now set a timer on the photos you send, so they expire after 5, 10 or 15 seconds.
To send an expiring image, from a conversation:
- Tap on the '＋' symbol to send an image.
- Choose between 'Camera', if you want to take a new photo or 'Albums', if the image you want to share is in your camera roll.
- Tap the clock icon which will allow you to set a timer.
- Choose between 5, 10, 15 seconds or Off and tap 'Select'.
- Tap on the arrow '⤴' to send the image.
❗️Remember to share photos of your business with your Connections only when solicited.