Pings allow you to notify a human you like immediately, and increase your chances of connecting.
You can buy as many Pings you'd like to send. Majestic Members get one ping a day included with their subscription.
I want to send a Ping. What should I do?
If you have a crush on a human you've seen on Feeld, and you'd like to increase your chances of making a Connection, you can send them a Ping. Here's how:
- Locate the human you'd like to ping.
- Tap the orange Ping icon in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- You’ll see a confirmation screen telling you the human will see your profile before others. Tap 'Yes'.
- The Ping will be deducted from the Pings you have left. The human you pinged will receive a notification, and your profile will appear on the top row of their Connections screen. If you don't have any Pings left, you'll be able to buy more.
- If the human you pinged accepts your Ping, you'll connect with them and a chat will open. You’ll be able to chat with this new Connection the same way you would with any other Connection.
❗️Majestic Members receive one Ping a day, included with their membership. You can learn more about our Majestic Membership here.
I have received a Ping. What do I do now?
If you receive a Ping, it will appear at the top of your Connections screen, in the New Connections area. It will be highlighted in orange. This doesn't mean that you've connected with this human, nor that they can send you a message yet.
If you tap this Ping, you'll be taken to the profile of the human that sent it to you. You'll be able to see their profile, and you can either accept their Ping (by tapping 'Accept Ping') or decline, by tapping '✕'.
If you accept, you'll connect with the human that pinged you and a chat will open. You will be able to chat with this new Connection the same way you would with any other Connection.
If you decline the Ping, the Connection won’t be made — but don't worry, you'll have another chance to connect with the human that pinged you, as they'll still appear on your Discover if they match your Search Settings.
How do I buy more Pings?
If you run out of Pings and you want to ping someone, you can buy more. To buy more Pings:
- Tap the Profile icon the lower right corner.
- Tap the 'Pings' menu.
- Choose 1, 5 or 10 Pings.
- Tap 'Continue'.
- The Pings you purchase will be added to your account, and you'll be able to use them right away.
Things you should know about Pings.
- You can only send one Ping to any member. If you try to ping a member you've already pinged, it won't work, and the Ping will not be deducted from your available Pings.
- A Ping doesn't guarantee a Connection. Sending a Ping will notify members that you're interested and they will see your profile before others. They're still free to decline your Ping, and if they do, the Connection won't be made.
- Your free daily Ping doesn't roll over. If you're a Majestic Member and you don't use the free Ping you get daily as part of your subscription, it won't roll over to the next day, so make sure to use it if you don't want to lose it! This doesn't affect the Pings you buy – you will be able to use them whenever it suits you best.
- If you buy Pings, you'll still receive your free daily Ping if you're a Majestic Member. Just remember to use your free Ping every day to receive a new one the next day.
I'm having issues with Pings.
If you have any issues sending, receiving or buying Pings, please contact our Support team using the chat icon in the lower right corner of this screen. We'll be happy to help!⠀