We're rolling out profile verification to improve the safety and security of our Community.
Verified profiles now show a 'Verified' badge to show they're authentic. If you verify your profile, other Feeld members can trust you're the real deal.
The 'Verified' badge appears on verified profiles next to their Imaginary name or Majestic Membership badge (for Majestic Members). If the word 'Verified' is shown somewhere else on a profile — like About, Interest, Desires or photos — but not where it's supposed to be, the profile hasn't been verified by Feeld.
To be able to see the 'Verified' badge, you need to update Feeld to the latest available version on the App Store or Google Play.
If you want to verify your profile, there are some things to keep in mind:
- We can't verify you if you don't have a face photo on your profile. We hope to extend profile verification to all profiles soon. For now, we can only verify profiles with at least one visible face photo, and all the photos must show the same person.
- If you use a single profile as a couple, we can't verify you. Using a single profile as a couple is not allowed, and we won't verify these accounts. We recommend that you and your partner create separate accounts and pair them together. We know that not every couple is comfortable using separate accounts, and we're considering how we can accommodate these members going forward.
- However, we are able to verify you if you have an old-style couple account. You'll have to do the verification together with your partner, as we won't verify you if you follow the process on your own.
- If you are paired with another profile, both of you will need to verify for either profile to display the badge. You don't need to follow the process together, but the badge won't be visible on either profile until both of you have been verified.
- If you change your photos after being verified, and they don't match our records, you may have to verify again. We do this to protect our community. If you suspect that the photos on a verified profile belong to someone else, please report the profile to our Support team.
- If you terminate your account after being verified, you'll have to verify again.
❗️If you meet the verification requirements and want to verify your account, please reach out to our Support team by using the chat icon in the lower right corner of this screen. Tap I have a different question > I want to verify my account, and follow the instructions.
If we have everything we need, we'll verify you within 14 days.