The days of "like/dislike" swiping are behind you. We believe attraction is a process and human connection takes longer than a split-second. To connect with someone:
- View profiles in Discover by swiping left and right to browse.
- If you like someone and would like to connect with them, press (♡) in the bottom lefthand corner.
- If this person feels the same, your chat will be created in Connections.
- See who has already liked you in your Who Likes You section. Go to Connections → [x] people want to connect and start a conversation with someone you feel.
- Swiping means 'skipping'. When you swipe someone you just 'walk' past them. You will keep seeing them if they are around you until you either tap the (♡) if you like them, or the (-) if you would like to remove them from your feed.