How do I edit my Interests?
- To continue using Feeld, update to version 7.0.
- Open Feeld.
- Go to 'Settings' (the bottom right section).
- Select 'Edit Profile'.
- Scroll down to 'Interests'.
- To add a new tag, choose any Interest you'd like to add and tap ‘Done' on iOS, or the checkmark on Android. Each Interest can consist of up to 15 characters.
- To remove an unwanted tag, simply tap on the word you wish to erase.
- You can preview the changes by tapping ‘Preview'.
- To save, tap the back arrow.
How do I edit my Desires?
To edit the Desires that show on your profile:
- Go to ‘Settings’ in the bottom-right, then Edit Profile
- Scroll down to the Desires section and tap on the Desires you have
- Select up to 10 Desires tags from the list. You can search for Desires in the list, and tap on the Help icon to open a glossary explaining what some terms mean.
- Tap the back arrow to save. Other people will then be able to see your new Desires on your profile. Majestic members can filter to only see profiles with a certain tag.
We will no longer support custom Desires after Feeld version 7.0 We are moving to our standard Desires list to help members discover and connect with each other better.
If you don’t see a Desire from our current list, we encourage you to add it to your bio. As our community evolves, and your Desires do too, we will continue to expand our standard Desires list. A list of our current Desires is available here.