Let someone know you've received, read, or liked their message by adding a ‘♥︎’ reaction
If you want to acknowledge or affirm a message on a chat, but can't find the right words, now you can react to individual messages, images or videos with a ‘♥︎’ to indicate that you like it.
Here are some things to keep in mind:
- When you like messages, images or videos, you'll see an orange heart next to the messages you've liked. You will see a gray heart next to messages others in the chat have liked.
- Others in the chat will be able to see a gray heart next to any messages you've liked.
- It's currently not possible to see specifically who has liked your messages in group chats.
- For now, only ‘♥︎’ reactions are available.
How to like a message:
- Tap and hold the message, image, or video you want to like.
- The message you want to like will be highlighted. Tap the heart symbol.
- You can also quickly send a ‘♥︎’ by double-tapping any message.