If you receive this error message while attempting to login:
... it's likely because:
- You're logged into two Facebook profiles simultaneously (for instance, in the Facebook app and also within a browser).
🔨If this is the case, follow the instructions here:
- The other possibility is that your settings need to be fixed. 🔨These steps should help:
- Ensure that you have at least one Facebook image with the visibility settings set to 'public'.
- Download the latest version of Feeld direct from the App Store / Google Play, and try logging in again.
- If you've done this but you still receive the same error, please open your Facebook account on a computer browser window, go to Facebook Settings > Apps & Websites > Feeld, and tap 'Remove app' at the bottom of the pop-up. Then re-install Feeld on your device and try logging in.