Cancel on iOS
Please note that Feeld has no access to your billing information, and our Support Team cannot stop Majestic for you; the subscription is entirely managed by Apple. Please click on the button below to follow the App Store instructions and successfully unsubscribe from Majestic.
Alternatively, if you don't have access to your phone, you can follow these steps:
- Open iTunes from your computer.
- Select the iTunes Store from the main menu, then choose 'View Account'. Enter your Apple ID and password if prompted.
- From the Account Information screen, scroll to the bottom of the page to the Settings section.
- Select the 'Manage' link to the right of Subscriptions.
- Choose the subscription you want to manage.
- Choose the option to turn off Auto-Renewal for this subscription.
- If this doesn't help to resolve the issue, please contact Apple Customer Support for more information.
Cancel on Android
You can also follow these steps:
- Go to payments.google.com, or open up the Play Store on your device.
- Along the left side of your screen, select 'Subscriptions and Services' (if on your device, click the three horizontal lines top left, then choose 'Subscriptions').
- Select the subscription you wish to cancel ('Feeld') and hit 'cancel subscription'.
We advise you to cancel your subscription up to 48 hours in advance of your scheduled payment renewal. If you delay, Google Play may reserve payment in advance.