All Majestic Memberships are managed by the App Store and Google Play. Our Support Team has limited to nonexistent access to your subscription or billing information.
There are generally no refunds for partially used periods, unused or accidental subscriptions, or on the grounds of disliking the app. However, if you feel strongly that you deserve a refund, there are a few things you can do.
Alternately, you can follow these step-by-step instructions to request a refund from Apple directly. Please note that the App Store is the only entity that can issue refunds for any of apps it features, including Feeld.
- Sign into iTunes on a computer.
- Select the iTunes Store.
- Navigate to the store section and select Account from the sidebar.
- Sign in with your Apple ID info.
- Scroll down to ‘Purchase History’ and click ‘See All’.
- Find your Feeld transaction and select ‘More’.
- Click on ‘Report a Problem’
- You will be directed to a new page where you can choose the issue that affects you from the drop-down menu.
- Further explain your issue and your refund request.
- Click on 'Submit'. Apple will review your refund request and let you know their decision.
It's been less that 48 hours since the charge occurred.
In this instance, it's best to contact Google Play directly to request a refund.
It's been more than 48 hours since the charge occurred or you were refused by Google Play.
If this is the case for you, please contact Feeld Support with your Google Play Order ID and explain your circumstances in detail. You can find your Order ID in your emails on your most recent Google Play receipt, or by logging into payments.google.com.
Finally, if you've had a disappointing experience using Majestic, please contact Support and let us know - we'll do our best to help.