If your Feeld profile is linked to the wrong Google account, here's what you can try:
- Uninstall the Feeld app from your device (the beta version too, if you have it).
- Go to the 'Accounts' section of your device Settings.
- Click on 'Add Account' and then choose 'Google'.
- Sign into your preferred Google account.
- From your computer, open a new browser window (Chrome or Firefox) and navigate to the Google Play Store.
- Search for Feeld and click 'Install'.
- Login with your preferred account (to avoid confusion between accounts, make sure it's the only one you're logged into at that time).
- Choose your device from the drop-down menu and select 'Install'.
Feeld should download momentarily. If not, trigger download by opening the Play Store on your device.