If you're not able to access FB albums on your Feeld profile it is because you either:
- denied Feeld access to your Facebook photo albums, in which case please reinstall the app to automatically grant the necessary permission.
- you are trying to access a FB image with visibility settings 'only me', which is not showing up on your Feeld profile. Here is how to fix it:
- Open FB profile > Photos > Albums.
- Find the desired image > Edit Privacy > 'Public'.
- Re-login to Feeld and upload the image to your profile.