You may have trouble pairing if ...
- Both of you sent invite links to each other.
- One of you is still using an old-style couples account.
To fix this, first ensure that both profiles are set as Single.
- Open Feeld.
- Go to Feeld Settings > 'Edit'.
- If you see the status 'In a relationship' underneath your profile photo, tap 'Unpair' to convert your profile to Single.
If your profile type is Single but you still can't pair ...
- Open Feeld on both devices (yours and your partner's).
- Go to your Feeld Profile (it's the human symbol bottom right) and select 'Edit' .
- In both profiles tap, ' - ' beside 'Invite Pending'.
- Tap '+' beside 'Invite your partner' and share the invite link (Note: only one person should perform this step!)
- Once your partner follows the link and accepts the invitation, your accounts will be paired.
If you try this and you still can't pair, please send your and your partner's Feeld User IDs to our Support Team and briefly explain what went wrong. You can retrieve your Feeld IDs by following the instructions here. To contact Support, tap the messenger launcher↘.