If you're a legitimate user and you've been blocked, it's most likely because you're coming across as fake, misleading or dangerous for any of the following reasons:
- Insufficient or low-quality photos.
- Photos explicitly showing genitalia.
- No photos featuring your face.
- Photos that feature children.
- Blank profile description.
- Your 'About' refers to third-party websites and apps (e.g. KIK).
- Your 'About' is soliciting money for sex.
- Your 'About' contains rude, racist and/or sexist comments.
- You are a couple using a single profile.
- You may also have been blocked following a specific report of behaviour that contradicts our Feeld Values.
If you think you've been blocked unjustly, Contact Support directly by launching the right-corner messenger in a PC browser. We'll verify the reason for the block and restore your access, if justified.